CONSULTATION BY APPOINTMENT - CONTACT US
You may consult Dr. Satishchandra Gore at his clinic situated in Pune or Pimpri.
Personal Consultation by APPOINTMENT only – Please call between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm on Monday to Friday to take prior appointment.
Dr. Gore does not base his diagnosis on images alone. Please do get the patient with you at the time of consultation for accurate diagnosis and advice. Although Dr. Gore can give a tentative opinion based on MRI and X-ray films, he does need to physically see and examine the patient in person.
While consultation, Dr. Gore will ask certain questions to determine your problem. Please listen carefully and give full and accurate answers. Please do not give conflicting answers. Your narration is important in determining the line of treatment.
The patient should be able to give the following information in detail:
- Is there pain, numbness, tingling and/or burning sensation?
- Where is the pain, numbness, tingling and/or burning sensation? Please pinpoint the area.
- Since how many days/months/years is the pain, numbness, tingling and/or burning sensation?
- When do you feel these symptoms – while sitting on chair, sitting cross-legged, standing, walking, sleeping?
- For how long can you sit, stand, walk, sleep without feeling the pain, numbness, tingling and/or burning sensation? For example, can walk for 50 meters/20 steps, etc.
- What happens next? for example…can walk for 20 steps and then loose balance and need to sit down, etc.
- Please also inform if you have Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid, Heart diseases, undergone any previous surgeries or any other problem.
- IF you have done an MRI or X-ray, please bring the hardcopy of the films along with you, not just the report. Please do not get photographs of the MRI / X-ray films on your mobile. Dr. Gore needs to see the hardcopy of the films.
Please listen carefully to Dr. Gore and answer his questions correctly and to the point for an accurate diagnosis and advice.
Please note the days of consultation at Pune and Pimpri. Dr. Gore is not available for OPD consultation on certain days as he may be out of Pune, so please call and take prior appointment.
*** Both Pune and Pimpri clinics are CLOSED on Saturday and Sunday. There is no Consultation and no Surgery scheduled on Saturday and Sunday. ***
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
Personal Consultation by APPOINTMENT only
Please CALL between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm on Monday to Friday only to take prior appointment.
Both Pune and Pimpri clinics are CLOSED on Saturday and Sunday.
There is no Consultation and no Surgery scheduled on Saturday and Sunday.
TIME: 10:00 AM TO 11:30 AM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
Flat No. 8, 2nd Floor, Kamla Regency,
Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk,
Opp. Bharat Petrol Pump, Pune – 16
TIME: 2:00 PM TO 4:00 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
206, Akshay Apt.,
1st Floor of Hotel Pavitra building,
Opp. Vishal E-Square Theatre,
Pimpri, Pune – 18
+91-94204-83108 / 020-2742-0955
Disclaimer for Telephonic and Email Advice:
The telephonic and / or email advice tendered by me/us on your request is to be taken as only preliminary and only as a guidance, because it is solely based on your interpretation of your medical symptoms and your / your medical/paramedical personnel’s evaluation of signs (clinical findings). This is no substitute to actual personal interview and physical evaluation, which are golden standards in medical diagnosis and management. It is solely given on humanitarian grounds and in good faith and it is mandatory to seek help from a registered medical practitioner at the earliest, by physically being presented to him. As this advice is based on your interpretation of symptoms and signs (or may be from someone else medical / paramedical) and maybe with virtual report / images, there are inherent limitations. Hence the advisor of this telephonic and/or email opinion / treatment suggestions will not assume any type of liability, including medical, legal, medicolegal, though you may have paid for this humanitarian service provided on your request and for your need / convenience.